Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ungrateful Bastards

Sometimes, in life, things aren't that smooth sailing as you want them to be..

Well, mine too..

I've trained myself not to be TOO dependent on others..

Either physically, and especially mentally..

Let's face it..

Only our skin colour's the same, but not our hearts..

One might be pure white..while the other, black as coal..

But nobody can see each other's right???

Not trying to spread hatred or negative vibes to anyone..

But sometimes, being nice to people, is not worth it..

Well, Mom always tell me that we do good to others not for the sake of being repaid upon..

Because my siblings and I were brought up in that mentality, we seldom fight among us..

And I'm thankful for that upbringing..

Despite all the back-stabbing and hatred going on, especially in campus life, all around me, it taught me to be more calm and composed to handle sticky situations.. =D

And for that, I thank you Mom..

Back to my situation here, somehow, I don't know..

People always tend to take advantage of my so-called kindness..

I'm not saying I'm that good or angelic in manner..

But, can't you be at least grateful..

Look around you!!!

Don't simply find other people's mistakes...correct yourself first before you do others..

Sometimes, I wonder, maybe, my kindness and showing love to others, isn't welcomed from the beginning..

Mr Rascal always told me to take care of myself first before taking care of others..

But what happens know is, I ALWAYS..ALWAYS..place myself second before others..

Haiihhh...

Its a real pain in the arse when you have to adapt in situation like these..

Around ungrateful bastards...why I harshly named them bastards?

Because, people like these, tend to fake a smile in front of you, say sweet things at your face, and later, when you turn around for a slight moment, they either bad-mouth you, or stab you from behind...

Neat huh..so, to sum them up, they are better referred as BASTARDS =D

I don't need gifts or money to compensate what I did for you..

Just a mere honest smile, and a thank you is more than enough for me..

If you are what you claimed to be a GOOD FRIEND, do correct if I went astray..

I'm human too..I tend to make mistakes..Be cocky and arrogant once in awhile..

Advice me..I can take it..No worries..

But too bad, that is hardly to happen..

Safe to say...

'' We live in a world full of hypocrisy..May Allah protect me from the worst that could happen ''


P/S - Can't believe my 100th post would be this type of post..Full of emotions and angst *drama queen* =D..Congratulations on me 100th post!!! <3

Out~



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com