Monday, January 4, 2010

Looooooooong Week Ahead

Woke up super duper early today..

6 am!!!! =D

And it was super freaking cold....Brrrrrrr *imagine Coca Cola shivering style =D*

It rained cats and dogs the previous night..

Studied for tomorrow's reading test after Subuh prayers..

I'll try to update more often..I'LL TRY..why??

Because I'll be having a very very loooooooooooooong week this week..

NO...NO..

I'm NOT exaggerating  y'all =D

Ok, let me share my list to do things for this week shall we =)

TUESDAY 050110
Test 2 (Academic Reading Skills)
Presentation-Musical Play (Phonology)

WEDNESDAY 060110
Test 2 (Phonology)
Test 1+ Test 2 + Article Review (Intermediate English Grammar)

THURSDAY 070110
Test 2 (Listening+Speaking Skills)
Presentation (Listening+Speaking Skills)

Yeahh..I know T^T

It would be one hell of a week..

And to top things off, my finals would begin on the 110110..

I'm scared okey....VERY VERY SCARED =D

Can't afford to screw this semester's finals..

Chaiyo..chaiyo..




P/S - New year resolution 2010 shall be postponed to after the finals..hehehe =D

Out~




0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com