Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Does Time Really Heals The Pain?

After a few days of intensive training, finally, the play was staged yesterday!!!

Beauty & The Beast =)

It was the best moment ever..

After the play, I was overwhelmed by relief..

I should right?

We started practicing for the final act from 2.30pm till 7pm NON-STOP!!

Talk about craziness for perfection =)

Naaaaahhh...we just wanted it to go out smoothly as we want to =)

But in truth, when the curtain rises, everything went haywire..hahaha..

Forgetting lines..

Too much pauses..

And inaudible speech towards the audience (yes, they were audiences)..

But hey, flaws are intentional..we a re just a bunch of amateurs trying to perform.. =)

The lecturer was proud of our efforts and commented on us..

But sadly, the downfall was (well, rather for me of course) I had a 'slight misunderstanding' with someone in particular..

It was soo bad that 'that person' didn't even want to look at my face..

It's alright, I forgive you..

I never blamed anyone for it..except myself..

I'll try to work it out soon..

Honestly, it's the worst feeling ever..

But, in the end, I had to continuously smile and just don't make others feel sorry or guilty towards me..

It's alright guys..I understand the situation..

I really don't know what to do..I have literally no one to talk to..

I kept everything to myself..And just smile..

Hoping the pain would subside..Hoping..

Hope..

A funny word..

I wonder how much times I've hoped before..

How many times I've hoped and repeatedly been let down..

Im tired...

I'll just wait here in this spot..and not move..

I'll walk again when I feel ready..

That day would come..

I hope..



Out~




0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com