Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Car Got Pawned

Hello again earthlings =D

Am currently loafing, lazing around MMU Cyberjaya, in my sister's room..

Packed up my stuff..

Would depart to the airport at 6pm..

Flight would be at 9pm..

Im too lazy to go earlier than 6pm..

As I have to wait there, alone, and bored out of my mind.. =D

Have I told you that my car, Savvy-chan got pawned recently??

Meaning, 'he' was hit by some dumb driver who took off..

It happened just 2 days ago, when I was taking the third paper, LSS..

Me and my housemate, Yaya was heading out for dinner that night, when one of my college mate pointed out to me the 'scratch' on my car...

I was effing surprised by the so-called scratch that wasn't even there that same noon I returned from lunch after my paper..T^T



'' Ohh my poor baby T^T ''

I really don't understand how the fella literally COULD NOT SEE my car!!!!

I mean, its GREEN for crying out loud!!!!!

I totally would understand if its dark in colour, but it's EFFING GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people really drive with their knees stuck in between their legs...aihhhh...

To make things simple, I already sent the car to the workshop recommended by a trusted friend =D

I'll be picking the car up in 2 weeks time..

Until then..

Out~

P/S - Could smell the breeze of hometown =D




2 comments:

Delphiniums said...

so sory bout ur car dear. dat person surely are blind. setupid bebenor.

Aqilah Norain said...

Hahahaha...
Yeah..
Pretty much..
Dah masok bengkel dah..
Shud be ok in 3 days or so =D

 
template by suckmylolly.com