Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Yeah!!!!!

Im home again..

Its been a while since I post up anything..

Came back JB on last Saturday..

The flight was delayed yet again..

Was expected to board the plane at 9.15pm..

And yet, I boarded half an hour late..

The irony was, we were expected to land at 10.45pm..

But somehow, the pilot 'managed' to fly the bird and landed at JB around 10.15pm..

I tell you, the pilot must have speed like heck and crossed the speed limit..*what do you expect, Im in the last flight, the pilot must have been sleepy+tired already..poor thing*

Lucky they're aren't any 'flying cops' up there..=D

Yeessshhh..

Had done nothing much recently except washed my dirty clothes I brought back, tidied the house a bit, and went back to Granny's house..

I even hadn't brought back even a single book *beaming with pride for no reason =D*

Am waiting for my sister, Pqa to finish up her finals tomorrow and come back home..

P/S - Heard my results would be out next week..Ohhh...whatever...Im too in the mood of relaxing to care frantically *yawn*..

Out~



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com