Friday, January 15, 2010

Banzai!!!!!

Horayyyyy!!!!

Exams are finally over...

Woot..this calls for a celebration =D
Couldn't update the day before as my Mozilla PMS-ed AGAIN on me..

I do not know what's wrong with it T_T

I'll try patching it up when I get back home..

Am currently now in MMU Cyberjaya, hanging out with my sister, Pqa, for the night..

Gotta catch a plane to JB tomorrow night which is why I am making 'home' in MMU =D

Ohhh..as for the finals, alhamdulillah, things went out smoothly..

Hopefully, I'll be scoring 4 A's this semester..Amin =D

After the last paper, Phonology, we had our last task together, which was a karaoke session with Mr K (our adorable Listening+Speaking Skills lecturer)..

The task was simple..

Sing a song, be it a grouping karaoke session, or individual, you get 10% extra marks for the coursework

Tempting right!!!! =D

We all did it anyways..after the whole class sang, Mr K sang Man Bai's 'Kau Ilhamku', which was a beautiful ballad..ohh..and accompanied by his handsomely-sexy white Fender..Rawwwrrrr =D




Some of us shed tears when we sang the song, as it reminds us of the bittersweet life we endured this semester..

We parted ways after the karaoke session..and off to respective hometown destinations..

Will be eagerly wating you all in 2 weeks time!!!!
Have a fun and safe holidays =D

P/S - Sent my car to the workshop already =D..Is trying to view the partial eclipse but its too cloudy..too bad =__=''

Out~



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com