Friday, November 6, 2009

Shit Happens

So, here I am again..Posting up after abandoning my blog for quite some time..

Not that I don't have anything to write about..But I guess, I THINK I could handle all the measly stuff on my own..

Been a bit busy these couple of weeks..with reading materials, reviews and constant paper works..Not that Im complaining, cause I really wholeheartedly enjoyed doing them..

These couple of days, Ive been really irritated and annoyed at the same time with a couple of colleagues of mine..It starts as a small speck of problem, getting worse everyday unattended..

Frankly speaking, its taking a toll of me..

From downright everything..

Be it friendship, relationship and so on..

Yes, I am no GOD, I am no SAINT, and Im just human..

What irks me the most in my entire lifespan, is NOT the fact that I am plain dumb when it comes to shopping, or even NOT the fact that I am NOT that smart when it comes to figures...

NO...
Want to give it a guess??? Yes? No?

Well...Scroll on down then..

1. I LOATHE..yes..not HATE people..LOATHE..when people (am using general terms here, so, go figure) when you make all these lame excuses up to my face and thinking Im dumb..

HELLLLOOOOO!!!! Do I look like a blond bloke to you? Im sorry if you think I am...

Moving on..

2. I LOATHE...again, strong words....you think-youre-sooooo-good-of a-people makes empty promises and breaking them in the end...

Ohooo...Is that a fun thing to do I wonder..making promises here and there and thinking I won't remember each and single one of them..Ohhhh youre sooo dead wrong..

I dont mind..let me empasize that, I DON'T FUC**ING MIND if you can't do the things that you think could make me happy..Im contented with what I have...I really don't mind..and when I say I DON'T MIND, I REALLY DON'T!!!!...

Why laaaaaaaaaaaa...you have to make promises to me...

Its painful, everytime, you keep making promises and promises and promises...*sigh*..

Moving on again..

3. It ANNOYS the living daily lights of me when you screech, wail like a banshee and curse all the time!!!..
 Deshmit!!! I'll get deaf before I'm 23...where's your fucking manners la????

Don't your parents educate you well enough????

I DON'T GIVE A HOOT, if you would think Im a skema or so on..

Go blab somewhere else..

Im NOT saying IM TOO GOOD myself..or TOO PERFECT on everything..I admit that..but I try HARD to improve everything everyday..call me a perfectionist if you want to..I don't give a damn..

I can say soo much but yet, I can't do a thing about it..

If I CAN sacrifice my time and everything to prioritize what's FAR important..why can't you???

Is it that so important to abandon your responsibilities??? Grow up..please!!!!

I think Ive said that much, its suffocating, am heading to MMU now...

Out~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com