Friday, November 20, 2009

Postphoned

Just got back from my faculty..

Found out the supposedly Phonolgy test that was supposed to commence at 10.30am was postphoned to Monday..

My God!!!

The agony I was in was unbearable..

Just imagine, studying like mad cows for 3 days straight, absorbing all the terms and transcriptions, and not forgetting the diagrams..then, in the end...CANCELLED T^T

Wow..what a day..

And on next Monday itself, I got a Public Speaking presentation for my LSS class and handing up my IEG Noun Clause assignment..

And to add up the misery..the Phonolgy test, before the Public Speaking presentation..

Nice combo man @__@

Looking at the bright side of it, I guess, I have extra time to study more..

Well, looking at my reflection at mirror just now, I noticed my eyes are beginning to resemble of somewhat of a panda =D

Essential resting and snoring is on the list for today's menu..

Books, can wait..hahahaha =D

Luckily, the sun is up and shining..for now, that is...

Nice weather to be all warm and lazy..

Can't wait to be back home next Thursday..

Miss everyone..especially Suden, my beloved cat..

Until then..

Out~

P/S - Get well soon Suden!!! Don't forget to eat your meds =D

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com