Saturday, November 14, 2009

Aiyayayayai

Its a wonderful cool Saturday morning..

Looks like its going to rain pretty soon..

Practically slept the whole day thru yesterday..its a norm when I overnight the day before..let's just say its a way to stabilize my sleeping time =D

In the last post, I mentioned about the problems I have to deal right?

Well, good news was, I mangaed to get thru the situation with some help..Can't say I can handle them all by myself..For that, I am grateful..

Im glad I was surrounded by great people..That cares for my welfare..Its nice to know that once in a while =D

Taken his advice to not make enemies..His words were..

''We are here to make friends..not enemies..Its ok to make more friends..but not enemies..k''

Somehow, when he said those words, I suddenly felt calmer, and I could rationalize my thinking..

Thank you dear..

And not forgetting my supportive housemates, who's been there when I was practically went berserk =3

I guess, all you need in the end was a bit of love and support in your system..

Ohh and as for the 'problems'??

I got the laugh last in the end..How I managed to do so?

Lets just say, a bit of silent treatment and lecturing did the job..

Untill then, got to finish reading The Lost Symbol for now..been ages to finish this good book..  

Out~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com