Monday, November 16, 2009

Vain Vain

I was awoken rudely by th elightning outside my window..

Deshmit!! T^T

How I hate lightning..scared the living daylights out of me..


Tried to roll back and forth in my comforter to get some sleep..

Which failed miserably..again...

The past three days, Ive been hibernating, study, sleep, and continuation of hibernating..

NOT GOOD PEOPLE!!!! NOT GOOD!!!

Ehh, what's this?? Felt a lil heavier..

Aiyoooo!!! Im getting fat ah???? T^T

Got to pick up a new sport or something...sheeshh..

Its been raining constantly these past 3 days, which is good..considering the fact its quite humid here sometimes..

Class would commence at 10.30am, but Im still in my pyjamas, staring outside my windows..

The rain's still pouring in, and the weather made it look like it's just 7 past something in the morning..

I bet there'd be others that would go missing their classes with this type of weather =D

Mind me, Im just rambling my way through..

OH!! OH!!!

By the way, I FINALLY finished the blardy Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol book, which took me like a month and a half, nearly 2 months to finish it T^T *the longest reading done for a book* 

The storyline???? Damn epic I tell you..

But for the weak hearted and impatient, get the heck away from this one..

It would make you want to throw it to the nearby walls..=D

Its practically a labyrinth, maze whatever you want to call..O___o

The reason for my late-finish???

I had to practically Wiki-ed or Google-d almost everything...

The facts I mean, in the books, are mind boggling..

When I finished the book, I slept for 4 HOURS!!!! To soothe my poor brain that was fried =D

Give it a go if you insist..you have been warned =)

P/S - Felt lame cause Mr Rascal finished it in a day T^T..sob..sob..

Out~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com