Thursday, November 26, 2009

JB!!!! Here I Come

Woo Hoooo..

Just finished packing up my baggage..

Heading back to JB today with the last flight at 9pm..

Yeah..9pm =____=''

I 'accidentally' purchased the last flight...

Oh well,no biggie, stranded at the airport..with full of food lots.. =D

Yummie...Get the idea???

I'd be reaching airport approximately at 1.30pm...

So, I'd be literally camping there for around 7,8 hours...

Hopefully, it won't rain that much today..I hate travelling in rainy weathers...Makes me have a bad omen about it T^T...

Can't wait to meet my parents, grandma, and Suden =D

Hmmm...wondering what grandma's cooking for the Raya Haji tomorrow..

Soto?

Laksa?

Lodeh?

Or maybe everything???? =D

Gotta go..going to grab some breakfast before heading out with Nadia, my roommate..

My sister, Pqa, would be meeting me up around 4pm to catch the same flight..

Will update soon =D

P/S - Alhamdulillah, the Phonology Test was not that hard, next Tuesday, another test would commence =D

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com