Friday, December 4, 2009

My Raya Hajj

It's been a while since I last posted up anything..

Happy belated Raya Hajj everybody =D..

Hope your celebration was as hectic and fun as mine..

My celebration was a pretty jam-packed one I might add..

My flight which was supposedly depart at 9.10pm was delayed almost an hour later due to the previous flight from Macau was delayed for God-knows-what reason T^T..

Luckily beforehand, me and my sis, ok..I lied there..Me myself stuffed my tummy with a good load of food..We hang out for a couple of hours at Oldtown White Coffee, eating almost EVERYTHING on the menu...which later cost me up to RM60 (crazy, us people =D)

I reached home basically at 2am..YES!!!! 2am!!! I was soo freaking tired, had a quick hot bath and slept like a log..

Awaken on the day itself by Ayah at 5.30am..

Which means, I only had roughly 3 hours of sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was sleep deprived on Raya Haji itself..pity me...

Had to go to Nenek's house to help her with the food preparations..

So, at 6am, on a chilly morning, I was driving on the almost empty roads with my sister (whose half-asleep) beside me...

We made a pretty heap loads of food on that day...

Nasi Tomato

Mi Rebus
Soto
Laksa
and a bit of Rendang...

I was too tired and preoccupied on that day, I was practically in my PJ's the whole day and NOT in my baju kurung..hahaha...

All in all, the celebration was a blast, going back home once in a while is fun =D

Can't wait for the next visit back home..toodles..

Out~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com