Saturday, December 5, 2009

Go Away Misery

Im getting dragged down every minute that went by..

Almost constantly hearing couples arguing here and there..

Its taking a toll on me..

I know its non of my business..

Roommates' fighting constantly with their partner..

And classmates' too..

I hate when people fight with each other..

Somehow, it radiates waves that are very negative all around them..

All those icky black hatred..

Somehow, I just wanted them to stop..

PLEASE!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!

Everytime I overheard their conversation, I feel light headed, nauseated and the feeling of puking is too high..

I'll be running out from either my classroom, or my own room to get some fresh air..

I myself, admits, of not having a somehow perfect relationship with my partner..

Telling myself not too depend too much on people..

Somehow, a mechanism of self defense for myself..call it selfish if you want to..I don't give a damn..

Maybe one would say, ''Hey, you learn by getting hurt''..

Well, that's all in the past, and its plain bullshit..

Maybe the PREVIOUS old me would be agreeing on the statement..but not the PRESENT me..

A long time ago, someone told me, that I won't be with anyone because I'm too independent..

Well, you're wrong, I am still standing strong after numerous downfalls because I am independent..I accept my failures and go on with my life..

Unlike you...you poor soul, whose still finding your purpose in life..

Unlike you..you poor soul, whose always constantly running away from reality in life..

Sometimes, when I saw my own reflection, I always ask what I wanted in my life..

Money?
Love?
Education?

Which?

Wants..Needs...

Completely 2 different things..

I know what I need..and I know my wants..

And right now, my list of wants is getting decreased..

I had to discard everything I DON'T NEED..

I had to..I don't want to.. But I had to..

I CAN'T afford another failure...NO MORE..

Maybe the so-called love can also wait..

Well, I can safely say that..

Love makes me tired..

TIRED...pronto..

I might become the on-call girlfriend..again..

Being 'summoned' only whenever needed..

Well, we'll just see what happens next..

I have too much things on my hands right now, assignments, tests, and managing the musical drama to even care about irrelevant things..

P/S - To my peeps, if you're unable to contact me, or I went missing all of a sudden, fret not, I just need some time to sort my works..I'd appreciate if you'd try to understand my decisions..Doesn't mean I am discarding you from my life, I just need some time..Thank you

Out~




0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com