Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Im Soooooooooooo Relieved

Wahhhh..Im soo relieved my novel review is done..

You have no idea how torturing it was to procrastinate the 8 pages of tedious summarizing of 99 chapters in a book..

Yes!!! 99 chapters into just 8 pages..

My brain is totally pruned from all the summarizing work =D

Review down...

Tomorrow afternoon, I'll be Christmas carol-ling...

For Phonology...

What??? You think for fun is it???

Marks for coursework la weii....

Yes, I'll be crapping the heck with my fellow friends in front of others to impress the lecturers..

Well, it ain't that bad...

For a fact, should be fun..

Loosen up a bit..Ceeeeehhhh..cehhhh...Lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P/S - My dad..yes my DAD..owns a bloody Facebook account..OMG!!!!!.. Freaking excited =D...Yeah..he added me looohh

Out~




0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com