Monday, December 28, 2009

Lazy Bum Bum

Just came back from the Bursary to pay up my semester fees..

RM2080..

Bloody expensive =___=''

I can literally bathe in french fries with that sum of money..*sigh*

Ohh well, it's for education right?

So, no harm done there *suddenly, I can hear mumbles by Dad on the importance of education and how hard it is to find money these days* *sighhhhh*

No worries Mummy and Daddy!!! This ol' chap right here is gonna score some worthy A's this semester..Insyaallah =) *British accent is used here =D*

Stopped by the library to return some books..And borrowed some more..

I can't resist the smell of books..Just itching to either borrow, or buy them..*it's ok not to read them tho =D*

Yesterday, I went to an Indian friend of mine's birthday party..well, it's not a Zouk kinda style party mind you..

Just a nice, small, traditional, birthday celebration...

Thanks Devinii for inviting!!! This post is dedicated for you =D





 '' Me and womanly Dev in a Saree!!!! ''


The food was scrumptious!!!

There was Dhal, Nasi Briyani, Mutton, and the best of all, loads of POTATOES in the dishes =D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Im a pig when it comes to potatoes =D..yeah..bite me for it*

It was my first time attending this kind of celebration..

According to one of Dev's cousins *didn't get his name..sorry*, the celebration was to commemorate the step to adulthood..They believed that 21 is the riping age of a girl to a woman..

It depends on the family too..some family still practices this tradition,as some don't..

It was really nice to see other cultures aside from Malay's =D

Refreshing =)

Sorry for the lack of updates lately as my Firefox went PMS on me *I had to configure and install the latest version for it to start working again*

P/S - I'm getting fatter and heavier...I need to exercise pronto..If only I had the will to do so..Everytime I want to jog, I'll end up jogging on the bed =D

Out~



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com