Saturday, December 12, 2009

Blardy Bored

I have a car..

Parked outside my apartment..

But Im soo TOO lazy to drive anywhere..

I'm seriously bored..

My brain is about to rot anytime soon (ok, that's a bit exaggerating..hahaha =D)

My mind is clot with workloads I should be worried about..

Aihhhh...

It's so freaking hot here..

I so want to roll on the toilet floor in times like these (but, it's unhygienic to do so lahhh)

Sat on the edges of my window in my room the other night..

I was SOOOOO tempted to jump down from the edge..

Why???

NO!!! I didn't fought with my partner..
NO!!! I'm not under stress or so whatever =D

Just the adrenaline rush kicking in..

It's been a while since I wall-climbed, or played hockey, or even ice skate..

The rush is accumulating thickly in my veins I guess (chewaaahh..lame excuse =p)

Aiiiyyyoooo...Im gonna die out of boredom la wehhhh T___T

Suddenly felt like having a round or two of paintball session..

Do people die from excessive adrenaline in their body, people??

Do they ??? =D

Just a thought..hehehe..

P/S - Yes, yes, I promise not to jump from the balcony or windows or see-saw myself with a knife to counter the boredom =D...



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com