Sunday, November 22, 2009

Headache

Woke up early this morning to a wet morning..it rained yet again..

Had a slight headache as the night before, I forced myself to absorb more of the Phonology notes T^T

Couldn't get a proper rest, as a result, all these gilberish nightmares came pouring in..

Had a lot on my mind lately..

My close friends always say I tend to worry too much about things I shouldn't..

Scrolled down my playlist..''CLICK CLICK''

''Shattered by Backstreet Boys''

Huh??? My fingers just moved on its own..Owh well, its better then nothing..

My head is still spinning, sipped a gulp or two of water..

Suddenly, everything clicked in  my mind..maybe Im feeling a bit lazy, ok, maybe extra sluggish and lazy because Im going back this weekend..

I miss Mama
I miss Ayah
I miss Ayep
I miss Nenek
and yeahhh..I miss Suden..

Sob..sob..

Would be heading to JB this Thursday..

Hopefully it wouldn't rain that much..

Its nice to have a break with families once in a while..

The last time I saw them was during Raya, which makes it 2, 3 months back I guess..

I often wonder how it felt for the students abroad to not being able to see their partners and families that much..

It must be hard on them at first, I guess, adapting to the situations makes them stronger..

What if I was in their shoes, would I able to not my family that much?

To not miss my partner that much?

Hmm, I wonder..

Ohhh...guess what???

I already know what to talk about for my Public Speaking tomorrow..yeayyy =D

Hopefully, everything would go out as planned...

My mind is too full, to think straight..

If a person asked me their opinion at times like these, I'd surelyy stared back dumbly at them..couldn't function that properly..yes, to that extent...=)

Well, gotta start scrambling for my IEG assignment..which is also DUE by tomorrow..

Everything's due tomorrow..T^T

Well, no point in complaining huh..might as well, shut the heck up and start moving my lazy bum =D

P/S - I can't wait to go back for Raya Haji..classes and notes and Phonology and Intermediate Grammar can wait!!!! Au Revoir =D

Out~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com