Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Raya Y'all

Just recently came back from MMU Cyberjaya, after squatting there like a 'setinggan' for 6 days (had to wait for my sister to finish her lectures and bla..bla..before flying down to JB)..^-^

Overall, the 'homestay'@'hostel stay' was pretty awesome!!!

Played with fireworks with my MMU peeps in a park nearby and was nearly caught by cops 
=> Duhh!! You CAN'T play FIREWORKS in the LOCAL PARK!!! For god's sake..of all the things in the world we played that there..hahaha..luckily we had our way..and sweet talk our way out..wooot

Ate sorts of food for break-fasting and bloat my way out
=> We ate  buffet in Alamanda, Domino's pizza, stalls, bazaar food., junk food.I swear to god...Im getting fat by just staying there..these guys really know how to hunt  good food..Honest!!

Learning 'the' IT @ Art talk
=> I must admit, I only thought that only Engineering guys, or TESL peeps had their 'it' language...Ohoo..I was soo wrong people..Staying there for almost a week made me realize that they too have 'the' language..Most of the time, when I tend to engage in a conversation with them..I always get laughed off..T__T..not my fault tho..different wavelength I might say..but they're very nice people..learned a thing or two tho =)

Engaging in wacky moments
=> Just imagine, we went to a bazaar in Bangi, to food hunt for our break-fasting..mission accomplished there..Then, decided to go to Dengkil to eat at the infamous Malee Restaurent (the food there is soo 'kick' man)..mission failed..full house..plus, it was Maghrib already (of course it must be full house by then..duhh)..Had to go back to Putrajaya..decided to eat at Mak Tam Restaurent..mission failed..also full house..by this time, we were all pissed off+hungry..Last resort, went back to MMU Cyberjaya, and ate at HB1..mission accomplished..hahahaha..see the long journey we had to endure..just to find a spot..sigh..but it was fun nevertheless..haha..

Making sweet memories
=> Due to Raya fever, the kids hung Raya lights outside their whostel windows to liften up the mood..some of them only could be back to their respective hometown a 2, 3 days before Raya due to hectoc schedule of lectures and loads of assignments..I really feel your pain guys..some of the unfortunate ones, could only be back a day before Raya (which would be today)..balme on sold out tickets, assignments not yet passed up and etc..

Setting up my blogshop
=> Beacuse I was so bored of my mind..I don't have anything better to do than checking my Facebook every 24-7..which spells L.A.M.E....I revamp my old forgotten blog to a blogshop..Within 2 days, the site was revamp and refurbished with a more friendly layout I might add..clean, and simple..I'd post up the link once my sight is up and running..which would hopefully be after Raya =)..Do wish me luck on this..I SOO want to clear out my closet..my mum's been nagging me not stop about all  the nice clothes Im buying, but NOT wearing them..sigh..baaaaad habit T___T..

All in all, I'd like to take this oppurtunity to extend my Raya wishes..

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin
Be safe on the roads..
Take quickie breaks in between the travelling..
Have a cup of Nescafe or Milo or Horlicks, whatever to spiff you up.. ^O^




0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com