Thursday, October 30, 2008

Angel~

Just like a shadow
I’ll be beside you
I’ll be your comfort

I’m there to guide you home
I will provide you
A place of shelter

Tell me what you wanted me to do
I’ll make you great to be a man
With a woman who can stand
On every promise given
Making vows to please her man

Just like the moon
I’ll step aside
And let your sun shine
While I follow behind

You deserve all the props
With everything I’m not

Tell me why there’s so many good men
And the world misunderstood

He’s a dog, he’s no good
I wish somebody would
Disrespect my man
You’re going to have to come see me

I go hard for my baby
He’s all that I need

If I could be your angel
Protect you from the pain
I’ll keep you safe from danger
You’ll never hurt again
I’ll be your angel

P/S - Love the words~

Out~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com