Thursday, April 26, 2012

Uhh Hello?!?

Hello earthlings!!

Its been almost an exact 2 years since I posted up anything in this humble blog of mine..
Many things happened recently, and I guess one would always turn to their most trusted source of outlet..

The dusty ol' blog =) 

Tho I know that it won't be that much of a private thing where this blog of mine is in public domain which is research-able through browsers, I just seemed not to mind..
I just needed a place to pour all my feelings out, and not bottle it up before I go coo coo!!
Like a dear friend always said,


 '' Even well lid bottles burst when its full, so, try not to be one..Its NOT a pretty sight when it does ''


So, I'll try to keep up posting my thoughts, views, and how life had been for the past 2 years..
I'm not expecting much of an audience to gibe me a standing ovation..
I don't expect too, as to be given credits as I a fully prepared to be criticized and be plunged to deep of the abyss..

DO I sound depressing??
Yes, maybe I do..
After all, with all that's happening around me..
I'm not even sure who I am anymore..


Too bad..


Quote of The Day :
The toughest part of letting go is realizing the other person already did...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com