Sunday, April 29, 2012

Confession of a Clueless Potato

All my life, (and I really exaggerate this in bold caps locks!! =3) I always regard myself as an ugly ducking..
I never got the chance to hang out with the glamorous chicks in school or even date the hot guys..
Was usually in the field most of the times..where I felt the sense of belonging..
I was either playing mud with the rugby boys (was in charge of managing em ) or doing my own thing (training my boys with their silat and play sports (hockey, softball, handball etc)

So, when time passes by, 15 years to be exact, I developed into an athletic physique kind of girl..
And I am now 24..and I am LITERALLY clueless on stuff that girls do (makeup, fashion, etc) and mishaps always happen when I do!!
Evidence?

1) The first time I wore eyeliners, in this particular case the liquid ones, I nearly went blind, as I accidentally poked my eye!! HARD!! (due to the fact I was fidgeting while I was using it)

2) The first time I wore fake eyelashes for TM's big event (I was TRICKED and FORCED into using them)..When it was time to remove them, it wouldn't come off!! I had to sleep with them on and it was itchy!!

3) The first time I used the eyelash curlers, OMAIGAWD!!!! my whole eyelids were nearly pulled off! *painful!!!*
 
Sigh...



To make things worse, when a guy says I'm pretty or cute, I feel so weird and dumbstruck!!
I do not know how to react..
I do not know what to say..
What I do know is that I feel like punching him..hard!!
LOL..



Guess its not too late to change for a better cause..
I mean, I'm not getting younger, and I DO want to look pretty, but unfortunately, its not my forte T___T
I'm FAR more comfortable in jerseys and jeans sadly ='(
And most of my clothes are either jerseys or in black and 'safe' colours..
BUT!!!
Fret not!! I will try to be more ladylike SOON!!
I'll post the updates soon=D
Wish me luck =3
And LOTS and LOTS of it!!


Quote of The Day :
Stop looking for a partner. Focus on yourself and rebuilding your life. Eventually the right person will find you.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com