Monday, April 30, 2012

Hospitals and Clouds

I always have a soft spot for cloudy and rainy days..beats me..
Its just that when the clouds tuns grey, it's as if all my problems would flutter away..
And when it rains, it's as if all my worries would be washed away..
I immediately felt calmer and refreshed..
Skeptical??

Try finding me on campus or wherever I might be, the library or cafe in classes and observe my behavior..
I would be more energetic, hyper active and extra cheerful during these times =)
So, if you would likely to request the most outrageous things for me to do, I'd likely to say YES =D

Today, I'll be visiting my Ophthalmologist for my yearly check up.
My eyesight isn't really in good conditions recently..
Despite that I was involved in theater for the couple of months, my eyes are exposed to excessive bright lighting and spotlights..
Which is actually a big no-no to my eyes..
But, trying to being professional, I endured it as much as I possibly could..
The only thing I could do was to ask the lighting department to dim the spotlight's brightness..

And when the day ends, I would usually get throbbing headaches and mild nausea late making it difficult for me to breathe and sleep..
At night, I had to place wet towels on my eyes to cool the burning sensation..
Usually when this happens, it actually means that I had strained my eyes to the max..
And If this repeatedly happen, the chances of me getting blind is very high..
 
It was very painful to endure..
Sometimes, when the pain was too much to bear, I'd cried to sleep.. 

So, hopefully, today's eye examination won't bring bad news..
That would be the last thing that I need right now..
Insyaallah =)

Have a nice day ahead >_<



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com