Saturday, April 28, 2012

No More Tomorrow

No more tomorrow
You got someone’s love, but that does not mean that you have it
You keep walking, but that does not mean time passes
You keep breathing, but that does not mean you’re alive

There’s no tomorrow
I’m still exactly the same as then
The time stopped right at the last moment
However it’s just the past to you

The memories which were tearing my heart apart
They’re now ripped off the calendar
They’re fading as the years goes by
I pretend to live forgetting you

My world is still same
Only there’s no you
They’re telling me that afterwards I will smile recalling the past
For me it’s not even easy to raise my head which was facing you

Why do they keep talking even though I don’t even wanna hear them
I’m staying here

Don’t say that tomorrow is the new day
The morning will be darker than the night when I'm with you
Don’t say that after a storm comes the calm
The calmness will be more anxious than the worries when I'm with you

Everything is a mess
It’s spring again to you but my seasons don’t change
Even though my heart blossoms
I’ve got no tomorrow

It’s a dead smile which is empty inside
They say I look even better,  than when I'm with you
That they can stop worrying about me now
But I can’t breathe

This smile cannot deceive me
I became normal
I emptied my heart a lot because it became a burden
I’m going crazy

Stop telling me your consoles because I don’t want to hear them
Please stop, just stop

They say that the cure of love is another love
But meeting will be more lonely than a farewell to me
They say that the time fixes everything
But the life will be the same as if I’m dead every second

Now I know that

Till you come back
There's no more tomorrow
Till you come back
Everyday is yesterday


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com