Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yeah, Im here, Im Here

Its been a while since I post up anything on this dusty page..

*cough*cough*

I've been very very very busy..

Had been juggling with personal problems, study time, and massive loads of assignments, presentations and tests..

It's all in a life of a student  =)

Checked my calender and..damn..

My birthday is just around the corner..

Made me realized..that I forgot my own birthday T^T..

Lame =___=''  *sob*sob*

Birthday's are just birthday's..no difference to me..

It would fall on Thursday, so I'm guessing, I'll be stuck in class and swimming my way through the piles of assignments..

Oh, some even had asked me what I wanted for birthday..*if it wasn't for you guys, I'd totally forgotten my birthday was around the corner*

Well, I WANT.................................

Uhhhh..

I don't know!!!! T^T    Widget

I don't really want anything...


I have needs, but when it comes to wants, I'm a totally utterly a dimwit...

I may ramble I want a PSP, or I want a new laptop, but I don't need those stuff I guess..

I can manage to use whatever I've got..

Call me plain if you want me too..

But I just don't care.. Widget

I ain't going to nag if I don't have a fancy handbag..

I ain't going to whine, if I don't dine in famous restaurants..

I ain't going to get mad if I don't receive super expensive presents for my birthday..

Simply said, give me something I CAN USE =D

Easy right =)

Well, it's my off-day today, no class and all...

Later, am going to bazaar with my housemates =)

P/S - Will try to update more =D



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com