Friday, March 26, 2010

Im Older And Wiser Babeh

Heyya..heyya...

Phewww...It's the day after the big day already =D

I had the most memorable birthday ever of my life..

On that day alone, me and Mr Rascal went out for some food hunting all around KL..

We ate a LOT..well, it's me all the time anyways =D

I ate...*drumrolls drr drr drr*..

1. Taco's + Nachos
2. Chicken Vermicelli Soup Noodle (Mi Sup Ayam)
3. Char Kuey Teow
4. Hainan Chicken Rice
5. Cendol
6. Egg Rojak

Yes.. I ate all of them ALL OF THEM =D

Ehehehehehehe..I have a bottomless tummy..

Mr Rascal was sweet enough to drive me practically everywhere.. =D *happy happy*

Went to our usual hanging out spot, Ikano+Ikea+e@Curve+Curve...

Hanged out at the pet shop in Ikano for ages..

Ogling at the cute cats and dogs..

'' I want a dog!!!! Can???? The Doberman Pinscher looks cute =D '' I said to Mr Rascal

'' Sure..sure..I'll get you one *pats my head* '' he replied

Thank you for sticking up with my childish behavior =D

I had many beautiful beatiful wishes from my friends, colleagues and facebook friends..

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it..

P/S - I have a presentation today..Hope It'll run smoothly =D..Mr Rascal bought me a book called Fish..I love it..Thank you =D

My tummy is getting sick from all the food I ate last night..bwahahahahaha



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com