Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Its Nearing The Big Day

A lot had happened lately..

Such drama..

I tend to ignore it anyways..as always..

Ain't worth my time..

I learned a lot from my previous experiences..

I tend to be nice once in a while *well, most of the time actually =D*, but I COULD also give cold shoulders sometimes too =)

Tomorrow's the big day..It doesn't bother me that much tho..

I mean, birthdays are just birthdays..

They come and go every year..

Maybe it's a bit sad as the number keeps increasing, but heck, it's just numbers..duhhh...

It doesn't really matter if I am celebrating it or not..

Usually, when the so called special day arrives, my tummy would churn like heck, and I feel like vomiting T^T

Why? Im clueless a well here..

Nervousness? Eeeecckkk..why would I??

Guess I need some time to let myself loose..

Been tired lately..

Imagine if I hadn't taken all the supplements and vitmains...

I'll practically fall dead asleep on the floor from exhaustion before past noon!!!

Life's been one roller coaster ride..

No surprise tho, its my final semester, and chunks of works keep piling, and deadlines around the corner to meet..

My poor poor Lappy-chan *my lappy as you can guess* nearly DIED..NEARLY!!!

Im glad you din't die on me baby, or I'll drop dead on the spot!!!

All the assignments and notes in there =D

My birthday wish this year is for everyone to stop giving me major headaches for me to decide their goddamn lives..*me, giving advice is fine with me..me, deciding what to do so on and so forth for YOUR LIFE is a BIG NO NO*

Tired la weyhhh...

Sounds selfish??

I well DESERVE to be selfish don't you think???

P/S - I love myself and I miss my girls..Oiii Teha, Nadt, Jess, Yaya when are we gonna catch some girly moments together????..enuff said =D



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com