Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Idiotic Fckerama

Yahhh..of all the days in the world..It had to rain today...No wonder it was damn effing hot last night..I literally have baggy eyes, black panda eyes..Even the pandas would recognize me as one of their own kind..Yahhh..that bad =____=


I slept in earlier than usual, had a midnight call, and when it ended, I was frantically trying to close my eyes shut...But it was pointless...

You see, I have this extraordinary, extremely high imagination..seeing so-called monsters from cupboards and even creeping under the desks..Yes, bad huh??

It all started when I kept on tossing and turning like mad on my 'fluffy' hostel bed..Grabbed my phone..

'' 3.30am ''

Tossed it away, shut my eyes...

Opened my eyes, grab the phone again..after thinking a couple of hours had passed

'' 3.45am ''

Damn lah....Only 15 minutes had passed????? O_______o

After trying, and trying, I fell asleep...Just because I saw the full moon which was red, and big, and round and yeahh...I scared the heck out of myself for no apparent reason..(hello, it was bloodshot red ok..really freaky)

And now, Im 5 minutes away from the-so called test..Im practically screwed..

Haven't read a single thing...Im just too effing lazy...Aiiiihhh..I'll be doomed if this continues..

1 comments:

suraya said...

gotcha!!hei..saye follows kamu yek..hehe.neway..keep in touch k~ teringat kamu la..huhu

 
template by suckmylolly.com