Monday, August 3, 2009

Emotionally Tired

Well, to make matters simple, lately, Im feeling emotionally tired..

Why?

Sometimes, when I sit back, and take deep breaths in between..something seems, feels...

MISSING...

You might start asking me all those W.H questions by the time Im done with this post..

But frankly speaking, I, myself, don't have the answers..

I have to admit, I have basically everything..as in, my basic needs are fulfilled, I have loyal buddies, a great family, and yeah, a lovable partner..

But somehow, amidst everything, I still feel..HOLLOW..

I wonder why...Hummm...

Im having fun with my life..
Im obviously happy..
My studies doing pretty fine...
Relationship is still stabil..

So why..I wonder why...

Sometimes, at one point of my life, I stopped searching..

Frankly speaking, getting beaten up physically by a bunch of crooks is waaay much better then searching for something that you won't even know its there by the time you reach the end of the tunnel..

Its tiring...But hey, who am I to complain..

Someone told me to stop thinking about other people's needs, and instead, learn to be selfish once in a while..

Me? Be selfish? Yeah...tried that a couple of times..And ended up hurting people I care..Way to go~

Better go grab a ''How To Be Selfish for Dummies'' in MPH or something..

As Im posting this up, am thinking of 'ponteng' a class..Don't feel like going..

Really...

So, I'll just ignore the class and sleep..Better of that way..

Well, good luck to me..

And to my girl, Nadt, be strong, shit happens in our lives..It ain't a pretty sight, but at least, its no fake..Live with it..And you'll be fine...

Until then, im proud of what I am, and I aint give a shit if people thinks low of me cause Im beautiful the way I am >_<

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com