Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Bought The Tickets!!!!

Hoyeaaahhhh =D

Finally bought the tickets at the pre-sale at Time Square yesterday =)

'' I'm all smiling ear to ear with the redemption card =D ''

What did I bought?

I bought U-Kiss tickets!!!!

Although it costs a fortune, it's somewhat a treat for my birthday and all the hard work of studying =D

*claps claps*

I couldn't attend VGL this weekend, as I have to cram my studies for the incoming tests..

 '' Seeing the boys LIVE in action =D ''

Never mind, at least I have a replacement concert now =D


P/S - My first EVER concert in my 22 years of living..feeling all psyched up and excited all ready..I don't give a hoot if you think they are lame..they're STILL effing rich..Are you??..Bwwweekkk =D




0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com