Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dying

I am officially down!!!

My tonsil is killing me..

It made me down with high fever..



I HAD to skip the second class of ESL which came after Literature class this morning..

It was TOO MUCH for me to bear..

I was wearing thick sweaters, but still, I felt cold on the insides, and SUPER HOT on the outside =(

It was a relief that the report on Pengajian Malaysia had been handed in earlier this morning..

I had to literally drag my way back to the hostel as I didn't drive to the faculty..

Brought some sufficient amount off Fried Mee Hoon to last through the night..

Felt like going to the clinic but was TOO sick to drive..

I can't even see properly as my eyes were hot and watery..

Some food, Panadol and Rhino Cooling Water should be sufficient for now..

Until then, I'm off tto la-la land..

P/S - Can't even finish my usual portion of breakfast..Ate only a quarter of it..Wow..my fever is REALLY bad =(..Wondering how many days it would take to recover..



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com